Monday, October 27, 2014

Just A Few Things for Monday


1.  From soccer to basketball.  Kyndall played her first game this weekend, during a preseason tournament.  She had SO much fun and did SO good.  She scored 2 points and had several steals.  I mean, how tough does she look in that picture?

2.  Libby had the stomach virus over the weekend, so she didn't cheer at her game on Saturday.  She did feel well enough to come cheer Kyndall on at one of her games, though.

3.  We had lunch with these sweet people in between ballgames.  Yay for a tournament that's close to Rosie's Cantina :)


4.  I completely forgot that I was supposed to start A Week in the Life yesterday.  I've had it in my head that it was going to start today, even though I wanted it to begin on Sunday.  Oh well.  I guess that's what three kids will to do you! (Yes, I do know all three aren't here yet, but I'm close enough!)  So we are starting today, and I'll share our day with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment