Monday, July 7, 2014

A Stuffed Animal Birthday Party

About two weeks ago, the girls started talking about hosting a birthday party for their stuffed animal, Cherry.  Invitations were handmade.  They both spent several hours in K's room building a piƱata for the party.   After two weeks of planning and creating, Libby decided on a date.  And never being one to ignore imagination, I let it happen.


The girls spent their own money on silly string, party hats, and party horns.  The guests of honor were Tigress, Mr. Bunny, and Ghostie.


In attendance were Meme and Papa, Gra-Gra and Pops, Mal and Trey, the Thompson family and the Hodges family.  (I'm so very thankful for family and friends that will go along with my girls' imaginations!)


We had cake and homemade chocolate ice cream.



Note to self:  I hope I always go along with their imaginations, where it's possible.  Letting them do this was a great experience, for them as well as me and Justin!

Happy birthday Cherry! =)

1 comment: