Friday, January 10, 2014

Much Ado About Nothing

We've been doing a whole lot of nothing the past several days.  On our second no-snow snow day, we went to eat and to walk around the mall.  It was too cold to do much else, but the girls did ride on the ice cream truck:

I stared a new book and I'm completely wrapped up in it--Nora Roberts Dark Witch.  


This is book one of a trilogy.  Book two is scheduled for release on March 25, 2014.If you are looking for something new to read, pick this up (or download it, if that's your thing!).

I've ran a little here and a little there.  I did squeeze in a 7 mile run on Wednesday night, but only a mile and a half yesterday and zero miles today.  I've succeeded in letting go of the stress with a training plan.  If I run the 'scheduled' amount, great! If I don't, that's ok too.  I feel confident that the Callaway Gardens Half is going to be a good race--whether I PR or not :)

In other news, I discovered youtube.  Ok, maybe that's not fair-I've always known about youtube.  I've discovered an addiction for youtube, specifically workouts and makeup tutorial.  Find my channel here.

No comments:

Post a Comment