Thursday, December 5, 2013

71 years old

I have been shoulder-deep in field trip planning this week. Tomorrow, our entire school is going to see Disney on Ice: Princesses and Heroes. In case you didn't know, planning for 600 students and faculty to go on a trip is no small task. I'll need a whole week off after this, just to recover!! 

In other news, my Papa turned 71 years old today.  If you saw him out, you wouldn't think he was a day over 50.  He is my mother's father, and he and my grandmother (Meme) kept both of the girls before they started school.  To celebrate his birthday, we had dinner at a local steakhouse.


This is our signature photo!  =)
I am so thankful for this man.



He does so many great things with my girls.  He helps them ride horses.  He tells jokes.  He watches them ride bikes for hours.  I could go on and on. 

Happy birthday, Papa!

PS: If you think about me tomorrow, say a prayer please! For safe travels for all of us, and that I survive organizing this without pulling all my hair out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment