Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pre-Thanksgiving Day


The girls and I spent the morning cleaning and washing clothes. We put the big tree up, but didn't decorate it yet. (Decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving was a HUGE issue for me, but I'll get over it!) 

I took Max for a 2-mile run, because he is CRAZY hyper lately. I dropped him back off at the house and did 3 more miles outside, in 20-degree weather, just for fun :). 

This afternoon, we met Emily and the kids at the movies to see Frozen. Can I just say, this movie is AWESOME. It is the best animated film I have seen since I can't remember when. And I'm a fan of kids' movies, so this is saying a lot.  The snowman absolutely makes the movie. I laughed out loud so many times I actually lost count. 

Seriously, go see it. You'll be glad you did!

What did you do on your pre-Thanksgiving Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment