Saturday, September 14, 2013

Week In The Life: Saturday Words + Photos

6:45 a.m.  Alarm--Sleeping in this morning :)

7:15 a.m.  Getting ready for K's game.  Messy makeup drawer.

7:45 a.m.  Shin guards, check.  Uniform, check.  Soccer cleats, check.

8:00 a.m.  Soccer player and loudest cheerleader.

8:15 a.m.  Always be prepared.  Notebook in hand, crayons in pocket.

8:30 a.m.  Gametime.  K scored a goal, her 3rd of the season.  She's on a roll.

9:00 a.m.  Halftime.  There is some serious work going on at the playground.

9:45 a.m.  Pile up in the truck.  I'm so very thankful that my girls have such sweet friends.  Yes, these are all boys but they take care of my girls and I love that!

Love this!
10:30 a.m.  Grocery trip.

12:45 p.m.  Playing at the park.  Kyndall brought Arthur home this weekend (her class friend) and wanted to take him to the park to play.


2:00 p.m.  Making some pre-game snacks.  Ham rolls with pickles.  My favorite.

2:30 p.m.  Alabama vs. Texas A&M.  Justin watched the game at his granddads and the girls weren't interested, so I cheered all by myself.

5:45 p.m.   Business time.  Worked on some t-shirt designs for a few customers.  This is one of the many creations I came up with.
7:50 p.m.  Kyndall is zoned in to the TV in her room while Libby is making some contraption with string and a stick pony, Justin is watching the Auburn vs. Miss. State game, and I'm curled up on the couch reading. 


9:15 p.m.  Girls are down for the count.  Snug as a bug in a rug.




No comments:

Post a Comment