Friday, September 13, 2013

Week in the Life: Friday Words + Photos

4:30 a.m.  Hit snooze once.

4:40 a.m.  Hit snooze twice.

4:50 a.m.  Finally get up and head out for my run.  This photo is the line I can stop at when I do sprints.  I have a love/hate relationship with this line.

6:10 a.m.  Text message from Carrie.  She took this picture last night during the parent meeting.  So sweet.

6:30 a.m.  Bedhead.  The girls have started sleeping in my t-shirts pretty regularly.  I think it makes them look so snuggly!  Love Libby's face in this one--she is SO not a morning person.

6:50 a.m.  Outfits for the day.  I've done SO good this year about laying everything out the night before!

7:10 a.m.  Out the door.  Libby insisted that we take this picture in the street.  They have really gotten into the week in the life process, which I think is so neat.

7:15 a.m.  Carpool.  Em texted this morning and asked if I could take Mags to school.  Oh, the conversation in the backseat :)

11:20 a.m.  Book fair, lunch, and grandparents celebration with Meme and Papa.  I was swamped and couldn't get any pictures, but both the girls' teachers did.  I'll just have to get a copy later.

2:30 p.m.  Book fair pack-up.  This counts as workout #2 for the day.  Those boxes are HEAVY!

3:20 p.m.  New purse, picked up from the post office and delivered to me by the wonderful Kayla :)

5:45 p.m.  3rd workout of the day.  (IF you're counting packing up the book fair, which I definitely am.)


6:00 p.m.  After a super draining week, it's a Redbox kind of night.  Brave for the girls, Admission for the adults, popcorn for all.

7:25 p.m.  Finishing the evening piled in the recliner, stuffing our faces with popcorn.











No comments:

Post a Comment