Monday, June 4, 2012

I am most definitely NOT an architect......

.....but here is what the last few days have consisted of:
Sketching house plans.  When we planned to build the first time around, we had these great plans drawn up.  Since the plans, we have made a few changes to our existing house.  The one we will be adding on too.  Remember the storm shelter I showed you in my farm to-do list?  Well that throws a major kink in our orignial plans.  So the last few days, every spare minute the hubby and I have had, has been spent sketching house plans.  We are trying our hardest to stick with the original plan and just shift some things.  Not as easy as it sounds. 

Now, I COULD just take the plans back to the architect who drew them and ask him to adjust things, but that wasn't such a good experience that I want to repeat.  But that's another story for another day!

And now, I'm taking my sketches to the place where my brain works best---the pool! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment