Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days: Family


When I originally started this whole blogging thing, it was just journaling for me. In addition to (and during busy times, in place of) scrapbooking.  A memory-keeping technique.

Over the years that I've been doing this, I've gone through many phases of blogging.
  • Posting daily.
  • Going weeks (and sometimes even months..oops) between posts.
  • Running-inspired posts.
  • Scrapbook heavy posts.
But at the root of all these phases is family.  And I like that.

I'm excited to say that I'm joining in on #Write31Days with great minds like The Nester and Emily, from Chatting At The Sky.

For each day in October, I'm writing about our family.  Disclaimer:  Sometimes these posts will be good, sometimes they will be something similar to a plain-ol' journal entry.  I want to take this time to be really be present in each moment and take note of the little things.  Personality growths in my girls, funny things said, sweet Justin moments.  Things that get lost in the hustle and bustle of the everyday.  Things I'll want to remember when Baby #3 gets here.

Fingers crossed I can keep up with daily posting.  If I don't, feel free to shame me :)

If you want to join in, or follow along, you can check out the entire 31 Day project here.  And if you're feeling froggy, join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment