Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Project Life Tuesday, Digital Edition

This past week has been extremely busy.  The good kind of busy, but still, busy.  I didn't get to catch up on any layouts--I barely had time to complete this current week. I really need to do better about limiting my photos--maybe choosing only ONE photo per day, or one per 'happening'.  I've made myself a deal that once I've completed weeks 1-25, I can have them printed.  Hopefully, this will motivate me to make time.  If I'm being realistic, these next few weeks are going to be pretty busy, so I'm not going to pressure myself too much.  I'm just going to keep on keepin' on.

Week 19

Journaling, left side:  On Monday Kyndall had an appointment with an orthopedic doctor to have her ankle checked out.  (She hurt it the previous weekend jumping on the trampoline.)  The verdict?  A bad sprain and a brace for two weeks.  Tuesday night we had Libby's Kindergarten program.  I can't believe she is getting ready to move to first grade!  On Thursday, we took Max to the vet for his rabies shot.  Earlier in the year, Mica and I produced an Anti-Bullying video for our school.  Both girls were in it.  Our video won the elementary division and we were all presented with an award at the board meeting on Thursday night.  Friday night the girls and I drove over to Huntsville to pick up a TV for the library.  While we were waiting for Justin to meet us at school and help us unload, the girls did a little inventorying for me :)

Journaling, right side:  On Saturday, we celebrated Koby's birthday at Mallard Stables.  The girls were able to brush the horses, ride a pony, zip down the zipline, and play with some smelly pigs.  After the party, we had dinner with the Johnsons and Buffalo Wild Wings.  It has been a long time since we have all been able to hang out and it was long overdue...for everyone!  Sunday was Mother's Day and we began the morning with church, followed by lunch at Gra-Gra and Pops house.  Later in the day we went to Nana and Papaw's.  The girls got in their first swim of the summer and Max got in his first fight :/  Apparently Dakota, Nana and Papaw's dog, decided she didn't like him being at her house.   And if that wasn't a full-enough day, we finished out the evening with an impromptu neighborhood pizza party at the Milers.  We had a very full, but fun, week together!

Disclaimer:  As I was adding this page to the blog, I realized I had not included a photo of Kyndall in her brace.  There are a few other pictures I want included, so I'm going to add a 6x12 photo collage between these two pages.  For now, here is K in her brace:


    

No comments:

Post a Comment