Monday, May 5, 2014

Project Life Tuesday, Digital Edition

I had fully hoped to be completely caught up with PL 2014, but that didn't happen.  I did make some good progress, but I'm not there yet.  And honestly, I didn't work on the first layout on National Scrapbooking Day.  All these layouts were completed during the evenings after the girls went to bed. No #NSD10K, Becky Higgins.  Sorry.

Week 4:

Week 6:

Week 18.  This week had TONS of photos, so I made a separate 6x12 insert just for the journaling.
I'm not going to include the entire journaling insert, but I do want to clarify.  See that photo on the right side, in the middle?  The one with the arrow?  The arrow is pointing to a bird.  This bird has a nest there on the ground, and Every Single morning this week has come flitting out at us as we walked in to school.  The girls have gotten the biggest kick out of it!

Anyone else get any memory keeping completed to celebrate National Scrapbook Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment