Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Five things I'm loving right now.


1.  This coffee.  I think I may have a problem.  With this cold weather, I'm drinking between 3 and 6 cups daily!
2.  This shirt from Oiselle.  Well, ANYthing from Oiselle, but especially this shirt.

flyte long sleeve

3.  Christmas shopping with my girls.  <--Yes, I just said that.  They are awesome shoppers.  PS:  Stay tuned for a funny West girls' shopping story coming up later.


4.This Ulta lip crayon in Bon Voyage.  Super moisturizing in this cold weather, and a pretty color too.


5.  Planning for 2014 in my new calendar.  I LOVE these calendars from Target.  I think I've had one every year for the past 5 years.  I am especially loving writing in race dates in this new calendar! I have one half per month scheduled from January-April!! Yay! 

And ONE more thing I'm loving-- Gearing up for my 2nd Annual Favorite Things Party!! It's this Friday night.  Here's a sneak peak:




What are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment