Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pile on the Miles, Week One


A few days ago, I told you all that I would be participating in Monica's Pile on the Miles challenge.  Here's how this week looked:

November 1:  1.5 miles with Max through the neighborhood.  This actually should count as triple miles, because Max hasn't learned how to run on a leash well--lots of bobbin' and weavin' when I run with him.  Finished up with 2.5 on the treadmill for a total of 4 miles.

November 3:  10 miles with Anna. This is why I am not a real runner--I don't have a steady pace.  I don't even know what my pace is, it's just spastic.  I mean, look at my splits from this morning:


Thank goodness I have Anna--she's like the little engine that could.  I seriously think she could run all day long at a 9:00 minute pace!

Total miles ran this week:  14

PS:  I've mentioned this before, but I am a super salty sweater.  When I finish a run, you can SEE the salt on my face, and I have to literally brush it off so that I don't look like a ghost.  I don't think this is normal.  Is it?  Suggestions?  HELP ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment