Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week in the Life: Tuesday words + photos

6:10 a.m.  Alarm goes off for me to get up and start getting ready.

6:15 a.m.  Roomba starts.  This thing really makes my life so much easier.  It's scheduled to run every morning at 6:15 and gets my floors all clean.  Makes me happy :)

6:45 a.m.  Wake girls up.  Waffles for breakfast.  Teeth brushed.  Hair combed.



7:25 a.m.  Out the door.


7:40 a.m.  Leaving the library and headed to class.  Usually, its a mass exodus when the bell rings.  All the "teacher kids" like to hang out before school starts.

12:45 p.m.  Book fair time with Nana and Papaw.  Justin Bieber poster and a Sophia the First book for Libby, Minecraft poster, and a butterfly kit for Kyndall.

2:40 p.m.  Afternoon routine.  Computers.  

3:15 p.m.  Homework.  Writing Practice.

5:00 p.m. Dinner.  If you've never eaten bacon that's been cooked in the oven, you're missing out.

Bacon, Egg and Cheese sandwich on whole wheat toast.

5:30 p.m.  Relaxing a little before K's game.


5:30  The back of my car.  Always ready for spectating at a ballgame.

5:30 p.m.  This is the obstacle course I have to get my car through anytime I leave my house.  Between the basketball goal and Justin's truck.  Fun times.


Just for fun:  Inside my purse.  I'm a lipstick hoarder.

6:00 p.m.  Soccer game vs. Priceville.  Kyndall scored the 2nd goal of the night, helping her team win 4-1.




7:30 p.m.  Bathtime.  Then a story.

8:00 p.m.  Lights out and both girls are out.  Justin is usually a night owl, but considering I wake up a million times during the night, and I have a very early mornings, I try to get in bed early too.  Probably very soon after I hit publish on this post....






No comments:

Post a Comment