Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to School + the Last First Day of Kindergarten

Hello.  My name is Courtney, and I am having an EXTREMELY hard time with my last baby girl starting kindergarten.  It seems like just yesterday that I was bringing her home, and now she comes to school with me and Kyndall.  I don't quite know how to take it.

On Thursday night, we had Open House.  We took both girls to their classrooms and took lots of fun photos!

















The above photo has been taken on the first day of school, every year since Kyndall started kindergarten.  We call these kids "the pack."  I am on a mission to find all these photos and post them so you can compare.

BTW, Libby told me this morning that she didn't need me to walk her down the hall.  "I've got it Mom." she said.  If you need me, I'll be in my room, digging through baby photos and crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment