Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WMES Rebel Run <--proud mama over here!

Our whole family ran the annual Rebel Run 5K a few weeks ago.  I was the first woman to cross the finish line, with a time of 24:50.  Not my best time, but not too shabby either.  Especially since Justin was eating my dust the whole way!

Here I am, headed toward the finish line:


And here's Justin.  BEHIND me, crossing the finish line :)


And as fun as that was.  And as proud of myself as I was (mainly for beating Justin), what really made me smile was how excited my girls were to run.  Here Kyndall is running in toward the finish line.  I LOVE that smile on her face!!

And here is Libby, seconds behind Kyndall.  Little legs pumping as fast as they could go.

Mallory also jumped out and ran the 5k, after not training AT ALL.  She did pretty good, coming in somewhere around 35 minutes.  Judging by this smile on her face, she was obviously not running hard enough! Haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment