Thursday, June 13, 2013

100 Happy Things

While reading a few of my running blogs, I came across Ali on the Run's list of 100 happy things.  I thought it was a GREAT idea, and one I should copy.  This list is a daily work in progress and will be linked on my home page.

The purpose of this list is to help me be consistently aware of the little things that make me happy, and all the reasons I have to smile each day.


  1. Morning snuggles with my girls.
  2. New magazines.
  3. Blog comments.
  4. Nachos.
  5. The perfect fried egg (cooking it, not eating it.)
  6. Stretching.
  7. Competitive running.
  8. Popcorn.
  9. Tacos.
  10. Cookie Dough.
  11. Coffee.
  12. Dr. Pepper.
  13. Fast and Furious movies.
  14. Alex O'Loughlin.
  15. Alex O'Loughlin shirtless.
  16. Early morning runs.
  17. K & L giggles.
  18. Puppy love.
  19. Road trips.
  20. Sunflower seeds.
  21. Sneezing.
  22. Being sore from a really great workout.
  23. Ocean air.
  24. Homemade salsa.
  25. Concerts.
  26. Eating out at a restaurant.
  27. When my girls want to run with me.
  28. Libby's made-up songs.
  29. Kyndall's "jokes".
  30. Yoga.
  31. Music.
  32. Tank tops.
  33. Tattoos.
  34. Pinterest.
  35. Eminem <--the rapper
  36. Blue M&M's
  37. New crayons
  38. Cheering at sporting events-- football, soccer, Nascar
  39. Long conversations with friends
  40. Lunch dates
  41. A really good book
  42. A completed scrapbook layout
  43. An excited Kyndall or Libby 
  44. Thoughtful blog posts

No comments:

Post a Comment