Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Lost Perspective

Wow! I can't believe it's been 5 weeks since my last blog post.  I really AM slacking!  My sister-in-law sent me this sweet text the other day:

Thanks Kristi :).  Seriously, though, her text reminded me why I started this blog in the first place.  I wanted our out-of-town family to be able to see the girls grow up and experience, even digitally, all the special events of their lives.  Somewhere along the way, that original perspective got lost, but I'm fixing that ASAP.  So over the next few days, I'm going back and trying to catch up on the last 5 weeks of ball, graduation, field trips, Project Life layouts, 30 Before 30 updates, etc.  That means if you are subscribed to my blog, I'm about to flood your inbox with posts.  (Sorry for that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment