Monday, March 4, 2013

The Post I SHOULD Be Paid to Write (with a little TMI)

You know how you love sharing with your girlfriends the things that work for you?  Like new makeup, or awesome products, or how you get your kid to stop picking their nose behave in public? I have a few things I have bragged about to my girlfriends lately, so I thought I would share them with you.  Warning:  one (or two) of these posts are fairly personal, so if you are offended by too much information, stop reading this post and watch this video.

Still with me?  Let's go:


Mederma.  Seriously ya'll, I have this nasty, humongous, 6-inch long scar on my stomach.  It shows when I wear a swimsuit and makes me self-conscious.  Enter Mederma.  I WISH I had taken before and after photos, because it is nothing short of a miracle.  All I can say is, if you have any sort of scars that you wish were gone, try it.  You'll be amazed.



Kenra and Joico shampoos and conditioners.  I rotate Joico Body Luxe and Kenra Color Maintenance, but I feel like I could vouch for any style you think would work best for your hair type.  The best part?  Ulta runs these on sale every so often and you can purchase the big bottles (I think they are liters) for $15 each.

No, I'm not reppin' underarms here.  This is all about laser hair removal.  I cannot say enough about this.  It is awesome.  I can only speak for myself here, because apparently, the laser therapy affects different skin types differently, but I am in love.  Typically, you go for treatments four or five times, once every 6 weeks.  After that, you may or may not have to go for a yearly 'maintenance' treatment.  I can say that after my first treatment, I didn't have to shave for an entire 2 1/2 weeks.  And to me, that is almost worth the money in itself.  And it IS pretty expensive, but permanent hair removal?  I mean, come on!

And that's it.  What awesome products have you run across lately?





No comments:

Post a Comment