Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Memories (A December Daily 2012 post)

Day 1 and 2 of my 2012 December Daily album are mostly finished.  I say mostly finished because there is a slight chance I may go back and add some clip-art or pattern papers before sending them off to the printer.  But I probably won't.

Here we have December 1st:
And December 2nd:
Instead of doing daily posts on this project, I plan to post every Monday with the previous week's pages.  My goal this year is to include LOTS of journaling, where in the past my albums have been more photos, clip-art, etc.  I want to take a simpler approach with a words plus story theme.

If you have never seen or heard of a December Daily album, check out Ali's page here.  She explains her process and includes links to hundreds of examples and ideas.  This is quickly becoming one of my favorite holiday traditions!   

No comments:

Post a Comment