Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Decor

Can I just say that I love this time of year?  Like, REALLY love it?  Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas.... I mean, what's not to love?  It's the very best.

We have been so busy decorating our house and getting things situated that I haven't done much to make the house look Halloween-ish, or Fall-ish, or anything like that.  So the other day, I set aside a few minutes to do just a little about our Halloween decor, seeing as how that holiday is going to slide past in a few days.   So here are a few snaps of our (minimal) Halloween decorations:




And just for fun, here are a few  little projects I have been working on.  (I do love cutting some vinyl with my Cricut-- I have other projects in the works but they aren't quite finished yet!


It's taking a little while, but we are slowly making our new house into a home.  And the process is so much fun!  Happy Halloween, ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment