Saturday, September 1, 2012

ABC's, 123's, and a box of tissues for Mommy

I feel like I'm forever apologizing for my lack of posts, so this time, I'm not going to do it.  No sir, no way. 

Our days have been filled with soccer, soccer, and more soccer.  While Kyndall plays on the field, Libby plays on the playground.  It's hard to tell which one runs the most!

We had a remarkable date on Friday.  Libby went to Pre-K for the first time.  She just went for a little while to meet her teacher and classmates--her first real day is this Tuesday.  And she'll only go two days a week, for half-days.  And her mommy is completely OK with this and not sad at all about how fast she is growing up.  Can someone pass me a tissue please? 

Anywho....... here are a few photos from Libby's day.



Mrs. Leah

Mrs. Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment