Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Disney On Ice, 2014


Our school took its second-annual, school-wide, Disney on Ice field trip last Friday.  It is such a fun trip and I love that we load all 600 students and faculty up to go.  (How about that big belly crammed into that little tshirt in the above photo? Ha!)


The girls would enjoy just riding the bus.  I think that is one of their favorite parts of any field trip they get to go on.


This year's show had a few repeats from last year, but for the most part they brought in different characters.  I was super excited to see Alice, the White Rabbit, and the Mad Hatter.  They are one of my favorites!



For some reason, my girls always choose to hang out with these boys.  You'd think they were best friends or something :)


Such a great show and great memories for my girls and all our students!

No comments:

Post a Comment