Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Project Life Tuesday

This post brought to you from the beach--rainy weather and all.  (Hopefully, the weather will clear up sometime tomorrow!) Last week's PL layout had fewer pictures, but I think I like it that way.  I still have weeks 2, 3, and 5 to complete to be caught up and finishing those layouts are first on the agenda when we get home.

Week 22

Week 33, left side:
 Journaling:  This week was MY last week of school.  The girls didn’t have to go, so they spent the ENTIRE week away from home.  This is extremely unsual, becuase I don’t like them to be away for too long.  Monday and Tuesday nights, they stayed with Gra-Gra.  Wednesday night they came back
home so that I could take Libby to school to have her picture made by her first grade teacher.  (When she had taken the picture on Move-Up Day, Libby’s eyes were closed.) And then Thursday night, they stayed with Meme and Papa.  On Friday night, we went to watch Miller play T-ball, and then went to eat with the Rabb family at Chili’s.  Saturday morning, we headed BACK to the beach, this time with my side of the family.

Week 22, right side:

I would love to see your layouts! Share them with me, or share your link in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment