Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Links and Loves, 7th ed.


Links

The Problem with Not Having Any Losers <--Can I get an AMEN to this post?

How to Help A New Mom over at Neon Fresh.  This post caught my eye because I have several friends expecting in the near future, and helpful tips are always welcome.

When It Feels Like Everyone is Bigger, Better, Smarter.  Because this life we live is the greatest comparison trap ever.

On Parenting Teens.  Because I will be there before I know it, and from what I've seen, I'll need all the help I can get.  All you who are in the midst of teen-parenting, takes notes.  I'll need to see those in about 8 years.

The American Blogger.  I may be somewhat addicted to passionate about blogging, so this post was extremely interesting to me.

On the Good Parts of Being Christian.  This post is all about getting out there--doing something doesn't have to be a big, chilvarous act.  It can simply be baking a cake, sending a thoughtful text message, or lending a listening ear.  And the best part of this post?  It turned me on to this song by Matthew West:



Loves

This dome tent for the beach.  Kristi and Luke brought one down to the beach and it was awesome, even for my big kids!

I would so love one of these carts to haul all our beach stuff down.  I saw people using these on our trip and I was very jealous--they are so handy!

Minty nail polish colors, like Sally Hansen's Jade Jump and Essie's Turquoise and Caicos.

This Banana Boat Sort Cool Zone Spray sunscreen.  (The Amazon price is cheaper than my local Target.....even better if you have Prime free shipping!)





No comments:

Post a Comment