Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Photo Session at 5 and 7


I haven't had the girls pictures made professionally in a long time.  There are several reasons for this-- the price, the trouble of finding a time, the problem of finding outfits, etc.  I was inspired by a teacher friend of mine to just make the girls pictures on my own and print them to frame and give to family.  So on Saturday morning, I did just that.  We had plans to go to the local outdoor mall later in the day, so we got ready for that and then spent about 30 minutes outside taking pictures before we left.

The hardest part of it all was doing edits in photoshop.  I know just enough about photoshop to get myself in trouble :)  The end results weren't too bad-I had great subject to work with.  So without further rambling from me, here are my favorite from our photo session:  Kyndall at age 7 and Libby at age 5.







No comments:

Post a Comment