Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Exciting News!



I have exciting news!! This year, I have been chosen as an Athleta Esprit de She ambassador.  I'll be participating in the RUN Atlanta 10k on November 6 in Atlanta, Georgia.  They offer both a 5k and 10k.  I would LOVE for you to join me.  You can get more info here.

You may also view other ambassadors and their stories here.  You can also purchase Esprit de She gear here.  This is my favorite.

Esprit de She is partnered with Girls on the Run.  Per their website:


Girls on the Run is a transformational physical activity-based positive youth development program for 8 to 13 year-old girls designed to develop and enhance girls’ competencies to successfully navigate life experiences. At Girls on the Run, trained and supportive coaches and volunteers teach life skills through dynamic, conversation-based lessons and running games. The program culminates with the girls being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5K running event. The goals of the program are to develop and improve competence, unleash confidence through accomplishment, develop strength of character, respond to others and oneself with care and compassion, create positive connections with peers and adults and make a meaningful contribution to community, all while establishing a lifetime appreciation of health and fitness.
I am so proud to be part of such an amazing organization and I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store!




No comments:

Post a Comment