Friday, January 31, 2014

Via the Camera Roll. Five Photos. Four Words.

1. Drink All the Water:  I've been stubbornly trying to fight off this UTI/kidney infection/imminent death thing I've got going on by chugging the H20.  This sweet Bama cup has been glued to my side.

 2.  Best Friends For Life:  These sweet boys came to our house to play after school one day this week.  They all had so much fun.

3.  100th Day of School:  Libby and Kyndall both celebrated their 100th day of school this week.  Libby's class assignment was to design a shirt with 100 things on it.  There are EXACTLY 100 teeny, tiny sequins in that crown.  (PS:  There are also exactly 100 burns on Mommy's fingers from the hot-glue gun.)

4.  Book of the Day:  I've been reading a lot lately.  (Lately = the past week or so.)  I am currently very into this book.  I read it before but I just stumbled on the second of the series, and wanted to reread this one first, so I am.  Check out my snuggle buddy in the picture :)

5.  Cutest New Nephew EVER:  No words needed.

**One For the Road:  This is the best seat in the house.  I mean, how comfortable does Max look in this picture?  As cold as it's been outside, we all fight over who gets to snuggle up with him.  He's just so warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment