Sunday, December 22, 2013

Workout Rewind and A Christmas Partying Weekend


I'm noticing a trend with my workouts lately.  I do REALLY well at the beginning of the week, and then not so well at the end.  The end of our week just seems to get busier somehow?!?  This week went  a little like this:

Monday:  4.5 miles on the treadmill with my new friend Lipstick Jungle.

Tuesday: 4.5 miles on the treadmill.

Friday:  4 miles on the treadmill.  Making my way through Season 2 of Lipstick Jungle.

And that's it.  Total miles this week = 13.

No long run that is very much needed for this training.  No outdoor runs at all.  My plan for this coming week is to switch it up a little--I'm going to attempt a long run early in the week (Monday or Tuesday) and then the shorter runs towards the end.  We'll see how that goes. :)

Yesterday, we had Christmas with my Dad's Dad's side of the family (That's not confusing at all.) for brunch and then Justin's Dad's side for lupper.  (<--Yes, that's my word.  If there is a brunch, why can there not be a lupper?)


Via Instagram.  Our Papaw ALWAYS makes deer jerky and gives it to us for Christmas.  We look forward to it every year!
And then, today, we had Christmas with my Dad's Mom's side of the family.


We rounded out the weekend celebrating my cousin's 13th birthday.  She is officially a teenager, and I can't believe it!


How was your weekend?

Any winter training tips to get me ready for this half at the end of January?

No comments:

Post a Comment