Monday, December 16, 2013

Electrical Tape Fix and Complete Randomness

What do you do when your leggings get a rip in them and you don't have a needle and thread?  Use electrical tape, of course.

Yes, this really happened.
Over the weekend we had Christmas with Justin's family.  Check out these crazy cousins:



My secret pal at school got me the greatest gift(s) ever today.  Essie "It's Genius" nail polish, a sage green Mossimo top, charm bracelet, and a $25 Darden Restaurant gift card.

Yes, I painted my nails as soon as I got home and how cute is that top?
Did I get spoiled or what?

And just to completely round out the randomness of this post, I ran 4.5 miles on the treadmill tonight while watching this:


If you haven't seen it, it's great.  I think they only produced 3 seasons and then cancelled it, although I'm not sure why.  I discovered it on Netflix last night and I am completely addicted.  I was up until after midnight last night because I had to watch just ONE MORE episode.  Curse you, Netflix!  And, as a matter of fact, I'm going to curl up in bed and watch another episode (or three!) right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment