Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Week in the Life 2013: My Pre-Project Thoughts


I'll be joining in with Ali Edwards next week (September 9-15) for A Week in the Life 2013.  I did this project a few years ago and it's one of my favorite albums ever.  It's so neat to go back and see what our lives were like then, and how much has changed.

To me, a week in the life is all about capturing REAL life--the laundry, the dishes, the favorite books and tv shows, schedules, grocery lists, gas prices....all the little details that often get lost in the "big event" memory keeping.   

The last time I completed this project was in May of 2010.  I'm really excited to be doing it this year in September.  I love that we are just getting into the swing of school routines, football season has started, and my half marathon training is full-speed ahead.  I can't wait to document all these special things!

Here are a few links about Week in the Life:


Want to join in with me?  Already planning on it?  Let me know--we'll share our ideas and pages as we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment