Monday, April 15, 2013

Digital Project Life, Week 12

I don't know about you, but sometimes I feel SO on top of things.  Supermom.  The past few weeks have NOT been one of those times.  I can't seem to stay afloat since Spring Break.  My laundry room is overflowing, the house is cluttered, and we are constantly on the go with K playing softball.  The first thing to slip has been Project Life.  I'm still taking lots of photos, but I've gotten behind and that stresses me.  I don't like being behind, but sometimes it happens.

So here, a few weeks late, is week 12.

Left side:

Right side:

These are not my favorite pages so far, but that's the thing about PL.  The object is simple scrapping, being able to get it done without the stress.  So the pages are done, and I told our story.  And that's what matters, right?

On a happy note--I purchased an 8x8 Shutterfly photo book through Zulily the other day for 9.99, and plan to use that to scrap our Disney vacay.  I'm super excited to get started on that and be able to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment