Sunday, January 20, 2013

Digital Project Life 2013

When I started talking to my friend Lisa about doing PL this year, I knew I wanted to do digital.  With a Disney ABC album and 2 December Daily digital albums behind me, digital is the way I'll go from here on out.  It's just so much more convenient.  I did get a little behind at the start, but I'm caught up now and have our 2013 Title Page, along with Weeks 1-3 ready to go to the printer tomorrow morning.   I can't wait to see them up close and slide them into my album, behind that super cool January divider of course :)

Title page:

Week 1, left side:

Week 1, right side:

Week 2, left side:
 Week Two, right side:
Week Three, left side:

Week Three, right side:

If you've never heard of Project Life before, check out Becky's blog.  This is a super simple approach to scrapbooking for us mom's who want to scrapbook, but just don't have the time to do it in the traditional sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment