Tuesday, July 3, 2012

50th post.....Hooray!

I can't believe this is my 50th post! Maybe I'll get 5 followers before too long :)

I have been a spray-paintin' fool lately. First the patio furniture, now this picture frame. It was passed along to me for free and was perfectly fine before, but it just didn't match my color scheme. Here is the before:
And the after:
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this yet. I'm thinking a brightly colored letter "W" would look great hanging in the middle..... we'll see.

And just to keep it real, this is what I've been doing today:
That's about 10 loads of laundry. What fun!


And just for fun, here's another Todd Agnew share--I think I'm becoming his biggest fan!



Now I'm taking my Mt. Dew to go snuggle with my girls and watch Good Luck Charlie.  If you haven't seen that show, you are missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment