Friday, June 29, 2012

Project Disney 2010.... Complete (almost)

As promised, here are a few shots of our Project Disney 2010 album.  Photos aren't that great, but oh well, you'll get the idea.  What I really love about this is being able to add in random memorabilia with the photos.  And it's so easy!! I did this entire album in about three hours.  I DO still have journaling to add, and there were a few extra pictures that I need to get printed, but for the most part, it's finished! 

Have a look:

Mickey cards are from the Magic Kingdom--the girls were able to jump rope and were given these cards.

The three cards in the middle are our tickets to the parks--Libby was underage so she didn't have to have one.

Photo passes added, as well as pieces of the Magic Kingdom pamphlet.

Photo pass and our receipt from the Cinderella dinner.






My next project?  Disney 2010, Halloween edition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment