Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just for Fun

Today was spent swimming, eating, and visiting with some of our dearest friends. It was wonderful. Kyndall did get stung on the finger by a wasp.  War was declared.  Mommies with flyswatters and two types of buspray vs. all wasps in the pool area.  We left the little wasp bodies where they fell.  We wanted to send a message.

Me? I got attacked with water guns a few times...



The girls?  They had a blast!  Swimming with their best friends for most of the day and then catching lightening bugs at night.




I'm thinking that last photo will be a great one for the wedding video one day. 

There were some dance moves thrown in for good measure.

I'm pretty sure she's droppin' it like it's hot in this photo.... I mean, seriously.

(I think he was shaking it a little too hard--that's why his photo is blurry.)


And on a random note, have you ever used any of the ELF products.  Target sells them.  They have awesome mascara's, makeup brushes, and the like for very cheap.  The other day, I ran across this lip color and I have to say, it's awesome.  And it was $3.  That's right folks, $3.  I'm in love.  With a lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment