Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Busy, Busy Bee

That's what I've been today.  Completely.  We spent about 2 hours at the pool this morning, and then I came back and got down to work.  I finished about 7 pages in our Disney 2010 album (I'll show you those later).

My wall went from this:


to this:

and finally, to this:

I still need to get frames for the 5x7 photos and come up with some words to put above the big print.  Not sure what needs to go there, so if you have suggestions, let me know! :)

Sometime in the middle of scrapbooking, I had to look for my little hammer.  I couldn't find it, so that led to cleaning out my scrapbook supply closet.  I realized I didn't have enough room where my supplies currently are, so I moved to cleaning out the pantry. 

The pantry went from this:


To this: 

And now, I have this:

That, ladies and gentlemen, is 2 whole shelves of scrapbook space.  And until our house is finished and I have a scrapbook room (insert dreamy sigh here), this is wonderful.

The girls also have this neat game space within their reach:


And a little craft space too.  I started work on a table I'm refinishing, so I'll share before and after photos of that tomorrow, along with a little Disney scrapbook peak.

In other news, Justin had to make a Dollar General run at 8:30 tonight to pick up Children's Benadryl.  Am I the only one whose children are highly allergic to mosquitos?  You know, those pesky little bugs that we have EVERYWHERE around here?  A bite from one of those bloodsuckers makes my girls swell like you've never seen before.  It's unreal. Laters!





No comments:

Post a Comment