Friday, May 25, 2012

Congrats to the Class of 2012... and most importantly, to my little sis.

Tonight, my little sister graduated from high school.  Tonight she is beginning a whole new chapter of her life.  Watching her walk across that stage and accept her diploma, I thought about the past 13 years of her life.  Yea, I'm sure it could have been better and I'm sure she has regrets, but it also could have been much, much worse.

Mallory, I am so proud of the woman you have become.  Starting today, everything is fresh.  New friends, new opportunities, new experiences.  You have the abilities and the talents to do whatever you want to do, be whoever you want to be.  And you have the love of family backing you up all the way.  I am so excited for you to embrace this phase of your life.  Learn from your past--both the achievements and the mistakes.  Have fun, work hard, and enjoy every single minute.  I am in your corner, your loudest cheerleader, and the proudest sister ever.  Congratulations on this milestone sis..... the world awaits you!






No comments:

Post a Comment